No one needs a bored kid around the house!
If you are looking to see all of the places we have been, please check out our Locations Page, that has pictures of all the places we have been, with links to our reviews (over 150 reviews!)
Go For a hike!
Go to a Park
Go to A Museum
We are lucky enough to have a wide variety of museums around the valley. The I.D.E.A. Museum in Mesa, Halle Heart Museum in Tempe the Children’s Museum of Phoenix or the Arizona Science Center in Phoenix are all great to visit. Also, Desert Cabelleros Museum in Wickenburg is great for the older kids!
A couple specials and special events going on during break!
- 3 hour video game play pass for $12.95
- All-you-can-play activities pass for $15.95 until 5pm, or $17.95 5pm to close
- Or, choose both with our Ultimate PLAYpass $24.95 open to 5pm or $27.95 from 5pm to close
Skyzone Peoria-10 for 8 pass or Family Sunday Fun Deals
Lights of the World Lantern Festival–Rawhide 5700 W North Loop Rd, Chandler
- November 18-January 29th
- Monday-Thursday 5pm-11pm, Fridays 5pm-11pm, Saturdays and Sundays 3pm-11pm
- Adults (13+)24.99, Seniors 65+ 19.99, Military members 19.99, Youth 3-12 14.99, Kids 0-3 Free
- Parking $10
- 30 carnival rides, games, performances, dance, concerts
City Skate Phoenix–50 West Jefferson St, Phoenix
- November 18th-January 8th, Monday-Thursday 5pm-7:30pm and 8-11pm, Friday 11:30am-1-30pm and 5pm-11pm, Saturday and Sunday 3pm-11pm, Christmas Eve closes at 6pm, Christmas Day open 5pm-11pm
- $10 per person 11:30am-1:30pm, $15 per person 5pm-11pm, Student and Military discount and children 8 and under ($10 per person), 3 and under free
- Christmas tree and scenic area, Tree lighting Saturday November 26th
- November 22nd 7pm-12am, November 27th-December 18th Sunday-Thursday 5pm-11pm, Friday-Saturday 5pm-12am, December 19th-January 8th-Monday-Sunday 3pm-12am
Snow Week-AZ Science Center/Heritage Square 600 E Washington St, Phoenix
- December 26-January 1st
- 60 tons of snow and kid friendly events
AZ Fiesta Bowl Parade-N Central Ave and W Montebello Ave
- December 31st at 10am
- Lots of local groups, music and more!