With Valentines Day just around the corner, Surprise AZ Mom has you covered with different events happening all around the Phoenix Valley and some great gift ideas for all the special people in your life!
Find Great Gifts At Walmart for All the Special People in your life.
Dancing Plush – A new band of animals is bringing a triple threat of talents to Walmart shelves this Valentine’s Day. These talented stuffed animals sing, they shake and they make people smile! Make your babies through your grandparents feel the love with these adorable plush animals that are cuddly, humorous and will make you get up and dance along!
Candy Bouquets -Looking for an alternative to flowers that fade? Have a love with a sweet tooth? Get them an amazing candy bouquet at Walmart! It has been said the best way to a person’s heart is through their stomach!
DIY Valentine’s Card Kits– Valentine’s Cards are a must for all kids on Valentine’s Day. Add a little creative flair to your Valentine’s by using these kits found at Walmart, all wrapped in one handy package! Add your own personal touch to your Valentine’s Cards.
Don’t Forget Your Teachers! Walmart also has some great gifts for teachers too (you wouldn’t want to forget them on Valentine’s day, would you?) Check out these cute mugs and bags!
Surprise Walmart locations are at Bell and Grand, Greenway and Reems and the 303 and Waddell. Or you can find your nearest Walmart here.
- $25 Per person includes Princess Ariel and Jasmine Visit, hot Fudge Dessert BAr, Unicorn Make up and Face Painting, 4×6 Green Screen Photo , Giveaways
- RSVP at 623-566-8380
Valentine’s Craft Day– February 10th from 2-4pm at Real Living Property For You 9051 W Kelton Ln Peoria
- Join Suprise AZ Mom and Beauty and The Stamper for Some Fun Crafts
Family Valentine’s Day Dinner and Dance February 11th 5:30pm-8:
- Call 480-802-6659 to reserve your spot
Spread the Love with Your Mini Me- February 14th 10am-12noon Mini Social 7116 E 5th Avenue Scottsdale
Aurora’s Valentine Tea Party-February 14th 12:30pm-1:
Parents’ Night Out Valentines Day Event– February 14th 5:30pm-8:30pm Uptown Jungle Peoria 7608 W Cactus Rd Peoria
- Ages 6 and up. Must prepurchase online
- $20 per person includes pictures with Aurora, story time and sandwiches and pink lemonade. Suggested 3 and older.
- Unlimited play, Valentine’s Themed Scavenger Hunt, Make a card and Kids Eat Free and will receive a cookie treat
Valentine’s Movie in the Park-Friday February 16th 4-8pm Sundance Park 22684 W Lower Buckeye Rd, Buckeye
- Movie, Food trucks, Kid’s Dance Party, Valentine’s Cookie Decorating Station, Princess Story time, Face Painting, balloon Twister and more
- Chocolate, cake, cupcakes and sweets! 12 and under free, Kids zone available. $7 general admission
This post was sponsored by Walmart.