Munchies’ ninth birthday is already here and we wanted to celebrate it with a fun place where he could really let loose and climb. If you haven’t met our Munchie, you might think he is a lightweight but the kid is into everything running, jumping and climbing. Luckily, Urban Air offers all that and so much more.
Urban Air is so much more than just a Trampoline Park-With a ropes course, the Sky Rider, the Battle Beam, Climbing walls, Obstacle course (like a ninja course with balls that are cleaned thoroughly with a proprietary cleaning system monthly!), parents lounge and party rooms, you’ll love Urban Air! Urban Air also offers a climbing area for smaller kids (called “The tubes”) for kids to crawl in and play too-which is also thoroughly cleaned as well!
Birthday parties can be customized to whatever the birthday kid would like.
- First choose between Classic birthday party (regular day lighting) and Glow lighting (Friday nights only).
- Second-choose the attractions for your guests, and the guests will get the appropriate wristbands. If you have kids that are above the 48″ height requirement, they will love the Ultimate Pass-then they can go on the Trampolines, Obstacle Course, Battle Beam, Ropes course, Sky Rider, and climbing walls. And if they are under 52″ they can go on the tubes.
- if all of your birthday party participants are under 48″ inches, the Ultimate Package may not be relevant-you may want to go with the Deluxe package which will allow them to do almost everything (other than the climbing walls) that they are able to do for their height.
- there is also the Basic Package which allows participants to use the trampolines
- Third-choose your hangout spot
- Upstairs Suites, Downstairs Rooms or Tables. Tables have no extra charge (2018). The hang out spots also come with different items. As of 2018, our Upstairs Suite came with a 2 hour limit, private party host (Kalisse who was excellent), 10 bottle waters, Ballons, plates, napkins and forks, tablecloth and runner, 1 solid tshirt for birthday kid, 10 party favor scratch-offs (like a lottery ticket that might give them a discount to come back), 10 pairs of Urban Air socks (for kids to wear on the climbing obstacles, set up and clean up, 1 jump pass for birthday child to come back, DHTV for sports, games slides shows, ETC, 3 large one topping pizzas. You can bring your own Cake. Extra food and drink can be purchased at their snack bar conveniently located on the first floor.
Our original post on Urban Air in February of 2018 can really show you around the facility, from the amazing Zip Line-which is the feature everyone loves! The minimum height is 48″, so that is something to keep in mind if you have a little one. Our littlest one, Dimples, tried to convince the staff that he was 48″, however, he was not. He was able to go on everything other than the ropes course and the zip line.
The ropes course is also very cool!
We had the Ultimate Birthday Package, which included the pizzas, upstairs lounge areas, and our own dedicated party host.
Urban Air Parties are truly amazing. Both Parents and the kids were amazed that the party went smoothly and the kids truly enjoyed themselves. We opted for the kids to just have free time and not do the private dodgeball party (they really just enjoyed playing on their own). After our time was finished in the party room, Kalisse and her team moved our items to a table on the main floor and all of our shoes and other items as well, so our kids could keep playing! The kids really didn’t want to leave, and neither did the adults. A fun time was had by all-and it was a non-stressful, easy party to plan and execute!
If you are looking for a party spot for your child, Urban Air really has more! With they Sky Rider, Ropes Course, Climbing Wall, Tubes Playground, Warrior Course, Battle Beam, Apex Trampolines, Dodgeball and Slam Dunk Zone, your guests will have a party to remember for years!
We received a complimentary party in return for this post. All opinions are 100% are own.