As a mom that used to have 3 kids three and under, I know the need for toddler friendly spaces and places! If you have a toddler that likes to play, we have the perfect list for you!
Indoor Toddler Friendly Places
- Ready, Set Play-Paradise Valley Mall-If you are looking for an indoor play area in the mall that isn’t out in the open and has lots of clean spaces and places to play, Ready, Set, Play is ready for your child! Catering to the 6 and under crowd, you’ll find areas for your baby-big kid to play safely. Ready Set Play also now has a Gilbert Location in San Tan Village
- Luv 2 Play-Surprise-If you are looking for a place that separates the big kids from the little kids, Luv 2 Play has lots of different adventures for all ages. There is a baby area, an under 5 area and of course, the huge indoor climbing area for the big kids!
- Uptown Jungle, Mesa- A gated toddler area awaits your wee one at Urban Jungle, with lots of climbing adventures for your big kids. Trampolines for both wee ones (themed as a fire truck inside the toddler area) and trampolines for the big kids are available. Uptown Jungle has just opened a new location in Peoria AZ as well!
- Children’s Museum of Phoenix-Floor 3– This HUGE room is great for kids 4 and under (with a little gated area for big kids waiting for their siblings.) In each space throughout the museum is a baby area for crawlers and sitters to wait for older siblings and friends. There is also a nice quiet nursing nook on the 3rd floor as well.
- I.D.E.A. Museum Mesa– Artville is a fantastic area full of places and spaces for wee ones to explore. A gated area for little ones allows them to build, play with a huge “lite bright” and create.
- Whiz Kidz Ahwatukee-With childcare available or stay and play, Whiz Kidz has a friendly area for babies, toddlers and kids 6 and under. A shoe free area is great for parents of crawlers. Whiz Kids also has classes and camps!
8. Giggles in Chandler at Elliot and Alma School Rds is an amazing place with indoor trampolines, dramatic play areas, indoor playscapes and more! The owner developed it just as his two daughters wanted-and it is a huge success! I highly recommend it. There is a nice seating area for bringing your own snacks and lunch, as well as a party room too!
Top Toddler Friendly Parks
Having a great park for wee ones is a must, especially if you have kiddos that like to run, run run!!
- Heritage Park- Marley Park Surprise- This park has a splashpad as well as baby swings and a small climber, as well as huge greenspace and bathrooms!
- Country Meadows Park-Peoria-Baby swings, greenspace and a great set of slides, climbing area and sand were great for wee ones, especially kiddos around 3 years old.
- Camino a Lago Park-Peoria-Located next to our favorite library, Sunrise Mountain Library in Peoria (which is also extremely toddler friendly with play areas inside and out) has a toddler friendly play ground, baby swings and a spray pad.
- Florence Ely Nelson Desert Park-Scottsdale-With a nice little walking trail, bathrooms, little spray “balls” and a toddler playground and big kid playground, this park is sure to hit marks with families with kids of all ages. Basketball courts are located right next to the playground and it is not on a busy street.
- Loma Linda Park-Goodyear-This park has great manipulatives for little ones to play with, a great green area with big trees and some great climbers for big kids, as well as an awesome teeter totter for four people!
- Sundance Park-Buckeye-This park has great shade, bathrooms, baseball fields, big kid and little kid areas and swings! If you have kids that love to spin around or climb up different obstacles, this park is great even for wee wobbblers.
- Tumbleweed Park, Chandler-This huge park hosts many different events year round, but is notable for it’s farm themed playground, as well as its dino digging area, play areas and ziplines that even wee ones can go on! It’s worht the drive to check out this amazing park!
Check out ALL of our reviews on our locations page!