As a mom that used to have 3 kids three and under, I know the need for toddler friendly spaces and places! If you have a toddler that likes to play, we have the perfect list for you!
Indoor Toddler Friendly Places
- Jubeelieve-Catering to the five and under crowd, Jubeelieve is an awesome place in the West Valley (Avondale) that is perfect for your wee one. Whether they are crawling, sitting still or hopping around and running, Jubeelieve is ready for your wee one!
- Toys and Playtime Oasis-Scottsdale -A toy store and a play area, Toys and Playtime Oasis really caters to the young child crowd. With Storytimes, playdates, tea parties and other fun events, you’ll find lots of young families and grandparents bringing their wee ones to play (and shop)
- Ready, Set Play-Paradise Valley Mall-If you are looking for an indoor play area in the mall that isn’t out in the open and has lots of clean spaces and places to play, Ready, Set, Play is ready for your child! Catering to the 6 and under crowd, you’ll find areas for your baby-big kid to play safely.
- Luv 2 Play-Surprise-If you are looking for a place that separates the big kids from the little kids, Luv 2 Play has lots of different adventures for all ages. There is a baby area, an under 5 area and of course, the huge indoor climbing area for the big kids!
- Urban Jungle, Mesa- A gated toddler area awaits your wee one at Urban Jungle, with lots of climbing adventures for your big kids. Trampolines for both wee ones (themed as a fire truck inside the toddler area) and trampolines for the big kids are available.
- Children’s Museum of Phoenix-Floor 3– This HUGE room is great for kids 4 and under (with a little gated area for big kids waiting for their siblings.) In each space throughout the museum is a baby area for crawlers and sitters to wait for older siblings and friends. There is also a nice quiet nursing nook on the 3rd floor as well.
- I.D.E.A. Museum Mesa– Artville is a fantastic area full of places and spaces for wee ones to explore. A gated area for little ones allows them to build, play with a huge “lite bright” and create.
Top Toddler Friendly Parks
Having a great park for wee ones is a must, especially if you have kiddos that like to run, run run!!
- Heritage Park- Marley Park Surprise- This park has a splashpad as well as baby swings and a small climber, as well as huge greenspace and bathrooms!
- Country Meadows Park-Peoria-Baby swings, greenspace and a great set of slides, climbing area and sand were great for wee ones, especially kiddos around 3 years old.
- Camino a Lago Park-Peoria-Located next to our favorite library, Sunrise Mountain Library in Peoria (which is also extremely toddler friendly with play areas inside and out) has a toddler friendly play ground, baby swings and a spray pad.
- Florence Ely Nelson Desert Park-Scottsdale-With a nice little walking trail, bathrooms, little spray “balls” and a toddler playground and big kid playground, this park is sure to hit marks with families with kids of all ages. Basketball courts are located right next to the playground and it is not on a busy street.
- Loma Linda Park-Goodyear-This park has great manipulatives for little ones to play with, a great green area with big trees and some great climbers for big kids, as well as an awesome teeter totter for four people!
- Sundance Park-Buckeye-This park has great shade, bathrooms, baseball fields, big kid and little kid areas and swings! If you have kids that love to spin around or climb up different obstacles, this park is great even for wee wobbblers.
- Tumbleweed Park, Chandler-This huge park hosts many different events year round, but is notable for it’s farm themed playground, as well as its dino digging area, play areas and ziplines that even wee ones can go on! It’s worht the drive to check out this amazing park!
Check out ALL of our reviews on our locations page!