- Sharks are the top of the food chain in the ocean.
- they range in size from 6 inches to 54 feet.
- They belong to a class of fish’Sharks have the most powerful jaws on the planet and both the upper jaws move.
- A shark may grow and use over 20,000 teeth in their lifetime
- There are about 25 species that attack humans, but about about 238 species of sharks
- only 100 humans are attacked by sharks a year. More sharks are attacked by earthquakes, hurricanes, lightning strikes or volcanoes
- Sharks, unlike most fish, don’t have bones, but cartilage
- Sharks have been on earth for about 420 million years.
- Shark Skin feels like sandpaper
- Writing a Nonfiction Summary-Sharks
- Find the Main Idea-2nd grade
- Prickly Shark Coloring Page
- Great White Shark Coloring and Information 1st grade
- Shark lengths Kindergarten
- Shark Sentence Chunk 3rd Grade
- Fact or Opinion 2nd grade
- Shark Attack a Sight word Card Game-K, 1st and 2nd grade
- Pick a Prompt Shark Week Picture Writing Prompts K-4th Grade
- Shark Fact Booklet K-2nd
Mako Sharks-Leo Statts
Whale Sharks-Leo Statts
Basking Sharks=Nico Barnes
Tiger Sharks-Leo Statts
Whale Sharks-Allan Morey
Tiger Sharks-Laura Hamilton Waxman
Whale Sharks-Nico Barnes
Hammerhead Sharks-Nico Barnes
Barsking Sharks LAura Hamilton Waxman
Swimming With Sharks-Darienne Oaks
Extreme Sharks-Nancy Honovich
The Great Shark Mystery-The Boxcar Children Gertrude Warner