We visited Arrowhead Towne Center to see Santa!
Santa is located in the downstairs JCPenney Court at Arrowhead. You can see the times he is available on our “Where can I get Pictures taken with Santa” Post, or down below under “The Basics”.
First, the kids checked out a place to write their Christmas letters to Santa.
We went on a Monday evening before Thanksgiving and there was no line and no waiting! YAY for us.
But, if you have kids that hate waiting in line, you can skip the line by preordering and doing a fastpass. There are three different picture packages to choose from. One is purely digital (Package B), which was the easiest for us. Nothing to carry with us so we can be hands free to shop in the mall and grab a bite after photos!
I loved the decorations that were all around the waiting area. Especially the trike tree! I especially liked that they had it fenced off. I could see Dimples trying to climb it.
This tree seemed huge upon the pedestal! It just seemed to reach so high!
And, of course we got our pictures with Santa! How cute are they? This Santa was the same Santa as last year and he is just amazing.
And, his Ho Ho Ho is jolly too!!
Arrowhead Towne Center Santa
- November Friday 11/8 10am-9pm
- Saturday 11/9 10am-9pm
- Mon-Saturday 11-11 11/30 10am-9pm
- Sunday 11/10, 11/17, 11/24 11-6pm
- Thursdsay 11/28 Closed for Thanksgiving
- Sensory Santa December 1st 8am-10am
- Sunday 12/1 11am-6pm
- Mon-Friday 12/2=12/6 10am-9pm
- Sat-Thursday 12/7 12/12 10am-12pm
- Sun12/8 10am-8pm
- Fri-Thursday 12/13=12/19 9am-10pm
- Fri-Monday 12/20 =12/23 8am-10pm
- Tuesday Christmas Eve 8am-6pm