It is almost Fall (well, we can hope for fall, right?)! So that means festivals, pumpkin patches and more! Here are some great places to check out and we will be adding to this list as well!
If you would like to add another festival to this list, let us know. Times are always changing, so make sure you click on the link included in the post to see any further guidelines that the venue may need to enforce!
Billy Moore Days-Western Ave and S Central Ave
- October 14-17th
- Carnival Rides all four days
- Saloon and food, Live entertainment Friday and Saturday
- Historic Parade, Wild West Show, Barrel Wars, and Cornhole tournament on Saturday
Blues in Bisbee-September 18th, 2021
- City Park 62 Brewery Avenue Bisbee
- $30 advance tickets, gate $35
- Children 6 and under are free
- $10 parking
- Sunflower field-October 15th
- $6 per person, not including professional photographer. Family passes $25 (up to 5 people)
- Check out the site for Photographer passes
- No field trips this year
Phoenix Premium Outlets AZ Fallfest-4976 Premium Outlet Way Chandler
- October 23rd-November 7th
- Pumpkin farm stand, seasonal treats, food trucks, hot air balloon glow, tether balloon ride
Arizona State Fair-Wild Horse Pass
- October 2-October 30th
Mortimer Farms-12907 E State Route 169 Dewey
- $14 per person
- Corn maze and pumpkin patch September 10th-October 31st
Tolmachoff Farms-October 1st
Warner’s Nursery-1101 E Butler Avenue
Coconino County Fair-2446 Fort Tuthill Loop, Flagstaff
- Friday, September 3rd 10am-10pm
- Saturday September 4th, 10am-10pm
- Sunday September 5th 10am-10pm
- Monday (Labor Day) September 6th 10am-4pm
- $5 for Parking
- Adult $8, Youth 6-12 $5, Senior $5, Children 5 and younger, Military discount $7 for active, reserve, retired, and veteran (not valid for spouse or dependents)
- Saturday September 28th 10am-8pm
- Sunday September 29th 10am-6pm
- Pumpkin patch, hay maze, Bakery pie eating contests, carnival games, magic acts, petting zoo, circus performers, talen shows, inflatables, vendor village, and more
- $7 general admission
- $5 kids 7-17
- kids 6 and under free.
Thanksgiving Day Parade-Thursday, November 25th 2021
- Saguaro Blv/Palisades Blvd in Fountain Hills
- Free to public, free Parking
Annual Wild Western Festival – Sahuaro Ranch Historic Park-9802 N 59th Ave
-I see this on Facebook but it has it listed but Id
Marana Pumpkin Patch and Farm Festival-14950 N Trico Rd
- October 2nd-October 31st. Closed Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Kids 34: and under get in free. No dogs allowed.
- Cash and all major credit cards are allowed
- Pumpkin Patch, Wagon ride, Corn Maze, sand toy, swings, diggers, petting zoo, pig races, diesel train, peddle cart ad little tractors
- Pumpkins not included with admission.
- October 1st-October 31st
- Monday-Thursday 3pm-9pm, Friday-Saturday 9am-10pm, Sunday 12noon-7pm
- $12 per person ages 2 and under free/ Tickets available online and at gate
Dia De Los Muertos Festival-Mesa Arts Center 1 East Main Street
- October 23rd 10am-5pm
- October 24 12pm-5pm
- October 8th-5pm-10pm
- Saturday October 9th 11am-10pm
- Sunday October 10th 11am-6pm
- Eat, shop, dance and play!
Schnepf Farms Pumpkin and Chili Party-24810 S Rittenhouse Rd Queen Creek
- October 1st-November 1st
- Limited online tickets
- pig races, rides, corn mazes, bonfires, pumpkin patch
- WEekdays-Mon, Wed-Friday 10 per person, Closed Tuesdays
- Saturday and Sunday, $12 per person.
- Children 1 year and younger are free.
- $2 off for Veterans, Active military, First responders, teachers, senior citizens ($55 plus) and clergy
- $1.00 off food drive available daily. Limit $1.00 off per person.
- $2.00 off parents and grandparents available only on Thursdays.
- Monday, 10/11.21 Early Bird special-8am-9am only.
Pumpkin Nights at the Princess-7575 East Princess Drive
- masks required
- Patches pumpkin farm, Jack o Lantern Lawn (fire pit and marshmallows), Fireworks every Thursday-Sunday night at 8pm
- Haunted plaza
- Food festival
Halloween Spook-Track-ula-McCormick Stillman Railroad-7301-E Indian Bend Rd Scottsdale
- Friday October 8th Through October 31st-6-9:30pm
- Limited capactiy of 750 people per one and a half hour time blocks.
- Tickets are $15 per person two years old and younger.
- Meet and greet with Bones the Engineer
- Food and drinks available.
- Can be purchased online beginning August 30th
Justice Brothers U Pick Ranch–14629 W. Peoria Avenue, Waddell AZ 85355
- Saturday/Sundays 8-2
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday-Closed
- Free admission
- Stop at our free pumpkin decorating station
- Create a scarecrow
- Photo ops throughout the pumpkin patch
Monster Bash and Pumpkin Patch-14861 N Spring Lane Surprise
- October 29th 2021
- Tickets are 5 all ages
- carnival games, bounce house, costume contest and pick a pumpkin
Water Latern Festival-5500 S Mill AVe Tempe
- November 13th, 2021
- Early Tickets (through 7/31) 25.99
- Regular 35.99 (11/5/21)
- Late 45.99 (through 11/12/21)
- Day of 55.99
- 2:30 pm gates open, food trucks, Music and fun,
- 5pm design your lantern and 5:30-6:30pm lantern launch
- 6:30pm event ends
Apple Annies 6405- W Williams Rd
- Apple Harvest Celebration August 28th, 29th, September 4,5, 6, 11 and 12th-2801 W Hardy Rd
Corn Maze Opening DayThe Farm: 6405 W. Williams Rd-September 18th-October 31st 9am-4pm
- 12,5 acre, 600,000 stalk corn maze.
- Ages 12 and older – $8
- Ages 3-11 years – $6
- Hayride-Ages 3 and up $5
- Group rates are available for the Corn Maze & Hayride Combination with a reservation for a group of 15 people or more. When you make a reservation for a group you will save $1.00 per person. Reservations must be made prior to your arrival to receive the discounted rate.