Do you have a need for CPR (cardiopulmonary resuscitation) certification, but find it hard to get to a class? Does your work require different types of Blood Bourne Pathogen training or First Aid training? Pulse Protector can come to you for classes or individualized attention.
Heather and her husband Blake, both military veterans, love working with the community. Heather, a former social worker, knew that she needed to do more in the community. Both Heather and Blake are nationally registered EMT’s, and Heather is completing her paramedicine program later this fall.
Pulse Protector was created when Heather realized there was a need for real-world training during CPR classes. All CPR certified classes taught by Pulse Protector meet or exceed the American Heart Associations guidelines. Each class runs you through real-world situations, instead of classes where students sit and read from a book. Pulse Protector’s goal is to give you the skills and confidence to act in a real emergency. Pulse Protector does this by covering AED (automated external defibrillator) training and discussing what should be included in the AED and well stocked First Aid Kit. Pulse Protector will also go through Adult, Child and Infant Choking and safety preparedness.
Pulse Protector offers classes in the East and West Valley, and as far north as Flagstaff. Classes can be taught at a workplace, such as a school, daycare or place of business for no extra charge
First Aid training can be customized to meet your needs. For example, Day Cares include playground safety and concussion awareness component.
What to expect from a Pulse Protector class:
- CPR certification which takes between 2 1/2 and three hours
- Community CPR and First Aid Trainings are open to the public, typically allowing for 8-12 students. This ensures all students are provided individualized feedback and support throughout skills testing.
- Private classes at your home or workplace are available! East Valley or West Valley!
- The class will go over the “Why’s” of CPR and why mouth to mouth resuscitation is still important
- Babysitting/First Aid classes are also available to students 12 years old and above
- Non-certified classes are $20 per person,
- Certified CPR/First Aid/AED classes are $50 per person, but Pulse Protector offers discounts to Military and Teachers, as well as groups!
- Mention Surprise AZ Mom for the rest of the year (2018) and receive a $10 discount off of certification classes
Contact information for Pulse Protector: