Check out our 2019 post here
Are you looking for a fall festival, a pumpkin patch or a Corn maze? You have come to the right place!
Fall is finally in the air-Here is where you can find information on all the fall festivals!
Tolmachoff Farms– 5726 N 75th Ave, Glendale, AZ– Pumpkin Days, pumpkin patch, Corn Maze is $9 per person of ages 2 and up. It includes a family and mini maze, petting zoo, jumping pillow, spider web, pedal carts, play areas and bounce house (weekends only). Additional train ride on weekends only is $2 per person
- October Hours
- Monday-Thursday 11am-8pm
- Friday 11am-11pm
- Saturday 9am-11pm
- Sunday 9am-8pm
- Columbus Day 9am-8pm
- Field of Screams in October
- Every Friday and Saturday night and Halloween 7pm-11pm. On October 2nd and Halloween night (only) price for haunted maze will be 10.00
- Combo tickets for the haunt and family maze are $19 per person
- November Hours
- Thursday and Fridays-11am-8pm
- Saturdays 9am-8pm
- 1663 E Baseline Rd, Gilbert
- October 1st-October 31st
- 9am-9pm $10 for kids, $3 for adults. Military Mondays (Free with ID), $20 Tuesdays from 3-9pm for 2 adults and 2 children, Thrilling Thursdays-Buy one, get one adult admission between 3pm-9pm.
- The farm entrance fee is $10.00 per child, this includes an OZ pumpkin, an individual bag of stickers, decorating your pumpkin, the air bounce, a hayride, straw bounce, feeding the animals and Alexander’s Adventure corn Maze. Adults are $3.00 to tag along and ride the hayride. Bring a picnic lunch and your friends. We have picnic tables, grassy fields, big shade trees and PLENTY of room for the kids to be kids! Food is available at Maneau’s Munchies; hot dogs, popcorn, cotton candy, snow cones, drinks and much more.
See our review of the Sweet Corn Festival!
- 12907 E State Route 169 Dewey, AZ (East of Prescott)
- Sweet Corn Festival August 22, 23 and 29th and 30th from 9am-6pm.
- Farm Animal Petting Zoo
- Buckaroo Pony Corner
- Farm Slide
- Corn Bath
- Straw Maze
- Barrel Train
- Bounce Playhouse Farmland
- Pumpkin Festival Weekends in October. Fridays noon-9pm, Saturdays 9am-9pm, Sundays 9am-6pm and Columbus Day 9am-6pm
- $15 Admission (2 and under free)
- Farm Animal Petting Zoo, Buckaroo Pony Corner,Farm Slide, Corn Bath, Straw Maze, Barrel Train, Bounce Playhouse Farmland, Calf roping, Roping Dummies, Obstacle Course, Mutton Bustin’, Hay Rides, Live Music, Farm Fresh Produce, Antique Tractor Show, Our Tractor Pull, Great Fall Decor Finds, Live Entertainment, Talented Craft Vendors, Family-friendly Hayrides, Boot Scootin’ Barn Dance
Vertuccio Farms Corn Maze and Fall Festival-
- 4011 S Power Rd Mesa, AZ
- September 26th-November 1st Monday-Thursday-9am-9pm, Friday and Saturday 9am-10pm, Sunday 10am-6pm
- $9 per person, ages 2 and younger free
- 7 acre Corn Maze, New Giant Jump Pad, Extreme Air Pillow, Giant Tube Slide, Mini Hay Maze, Hop-Along-Ponies, Spider-Web Climb, Duck Races, Pedal Carts ,1 Barrel Train Ride, 1 Tractor Train Ride,Petting Zoo
- Season passes are available for $25
- Pumpkins at the pumpkin patch priced according to size and variety and are all marked. Hay Bales and Corn Stalks available for purchase.
- Group rate discount for 30 or more people is $6 per person. You must arrive as a group and pay for your party with one transaction. Cashier will then give you wristbands to handout to your guest. No reservation needed. Just tell cashier how many in your party. No other discounts applied.
- Toddler Tuesdays-Parents with toddlers can come out between 9 am and 1 pm for play dates and receive BOGO ($4.50) on admission.Ages 2 yrs and younger are always free.No large school groups will be scheduled on those days.
- Home School Day Oct 23rd 9am-1pm $5 per person, ages 2 and under free, with non perishable food donation.
- 19601 W Broadway Rd Buckeye
- October 10th-Nov 8th- Weekdays open 10am-6pm ($6 Admission), Weekends open 9am-6pm ($9 admission)
- Pumpkin patch, corn maze, sunflower field, hay wagon ride, Petting zoo, straw bale maze, straw bale pyramid, corn seed and cottonseed boxes, train wagon ride, farm patch jumping pillow, tractor tire playground, farm barrel train (weekends only), educational barn, concessions, farmers market (weekends only)
- 41703 N Gavilan Peak Parkway ACC Community Park Anthem
- October 24th and 25th
- Family friendly even celebrates the season with fall flavored festivities including arts and crafts vendors, carnival rides, pumpkin patch picking and live entertainment. Admission and parking are free.
- Kids Zone with inflatables, free hay rides and train rides throughout the park
- Arts and crafts, carnival and food vendors