New Years Eve and New Years Day can be a struggle for us parents who have little ones! I don’t particularly like to be up super late with my wee ones, and they are always up and going on New Years Day wanting some place exciting and fun to go! So, I am compiling a bunch of things to keep you and the kids feeling festive for both Night and Day!
Phoenix Zoo-Noon Years Eve– 9am-12noon December 31st
Activities included with Zoo admission
- Toss snowballs at our snowball targets
- Play in 4 huge piles of snow
- Enjoy music, dancing, games and prizes with Studio 8 Event Entertainment
- Bring your little ones (5 and under) to enjoy their very own toddler snow pile
- Play fun and exciting games and activities
- Enjoy a cider or juice toast to the new year at Noon
- On December 3st, come celebrate the coming of New Year and enjoy dinner, a sparkling champagne toast, lots o activities, dancing and plenty of family fun from 6 – 10 p.m.
SUITE RATES STARTING AT $159**
ADMISSION TO DINNER & ACTIVITIES BEGINS AT 6 P.M., $65 PER ADULT, $29 PER CHILD AGE 10 & UNDER
Arizona Science Museum
- snow week! December 26-January 1st.
- Tis the season! Arizona Science Center’s Snow Week is back for another 7 days of science wonder! We will celebrate the season with over 60 tons of snow blanketing Heritage and Science Park’s grassy hill in white! Happening daily during Snow Week 2015 include special ‘explosive’ demonstrations including Snowing Ping Pong Balls and DINOSAURS IN MOTION will be on exhibit until January 10, 2016. This is the BEST time to visit Arizona Science Center with out of town friends and family for some winter fun!
Great Skate-Multiple Locations- Family New Year’s Eve , Glendale, Mesa
From 4-7pm, $6 skates included.
From 8pm-1am for older kids, New Year’s Eve Party Admission is $15.00 Midnight Sparkling Cider Toast
New Year’s Eve Sleepover at AZ Air Time. Scottsdale 13802 N Scottsdale Road, Suite 145
- $79 per child age 7-17 years old.
- Dinner and breakfast included, movies, trampoline races, music, dance contest, basketball games, dodgeball tournament, and more!
Castles and Coasters– 9445 N Metro Parkway East Phoenix.
- Open until 2am!
Running Races- Start off your New Year on the Healthy Foot!
26th Annual Midnight Madness Run, Thursday, December 31st at 10:45pm
- Rose Mofford Sports Complex, 9833 N 25th Avenue, Phoenix
- 10am January 1, 2016 at Life Time Athletic, Scottsdale AZ (6850 E Chauncey Lane Scottsdale
- 10 AM Life Time Fitness, 381 E Warner RD Gilbert
12th Annual New Year’s Day 5k/Run Walk (also a 1 mile fun run/walk)
- 9 am Papago Park 455 N Galvin Parkway (use Zoo entrance) Phoenix, AZ