For many families, the idea of staying up late for New Year’s Eve might not be a great idea! Luckily there are plenty of activities to celebrate ringing in the new year (and decade) at a family friendly time!
Ring in the New Year at the Children’s Museum of Phoenix at our joyous Happy Noon Year Celebration! As the clock strikes noon, enjoy sparkling apple cider, music & dancing, and a festive balloon drop in our Atrium!
General Admission for this SPECIAL EVENT from 9AM- noon: $19.95 per person (children under the age of 1 are free)
Member Admission for this SPECIAL EVENT from 9AM – noon: $5 per person (discount will apply at checkout when you are signed in)
Please note: Regular Museum admission of $14.95 will apply from noon- 4PM. If the purchased ticket is not redeemed during the Happy Noon Year Celebration, it will remain valid for general admission after December 31, 2019, however, the special event fee will be surrendered. Discount coupons will not be accepted from 9AM- noon.
- Tuesday, December 31st 9am-12noon
Get ready to ring in the new year at the stroke of…NOON!
This bash is frosty fun for the whole family!
TONS of Snow (for kids of all ages)
DJ Dance Party
Noon Ball Drop (with a cider/juice toast!)
Don’t forget to sign our Noon Years Re-“ZOO”-lutions banner!
All activities included with Zoo admission unless otherwise noted.
Learn More | phoenixzoo.org/event-items/noon-years-eve/
Turn your attention to our festive flurry of family fun to mark a year well done! Our kiddo-approved celebration mimics a grown-up New Year’s Eve fete, only with a communal countdown & confetti balloon drop at noon (rather than midnight). Little ones can pose with favorite costumed characters (Anna & Elsa, Spider-Man & Captain Marvel plus a Unicorn Princess & her rainbow pony), create-their-own party favors, dance to live music & play games to welcome in the “noon” year!
This event is free to attend & free to park.
- December 21st
- all ages
- Crafts, games and countdown until noon
- Registration needed
- December 31st
- countdown to 12noon and celebrate with balloon drop, noisemakers, face painting, and a craft
Tuesday, December 31st join Skateland Mesa for our 5th annual Family New Year’s Eve Skate Party from 4:00-7:00pm.
- Packages for Families on New Year’s Eve
- Kid’s Balloon Drop with over $3000 in prizes.
- open-7pm. 90 minutes of bowling wi shoes, 2 games of laser tag, $15 game card. $99.99 for up to 4 people. 7pm kids balloon drop.
- January 1st 6pm-9pm
- Admission $12 pp, includes regular skates, unlimited cheese pizza and five game tokens
- Non skating adults $6.00
- Family party 5pm-8pm.
- Two different ticket options offer guests and appetizer buffet, build your own churro station, unlimited coffee and tea, a $20 or $25 power card with unlimited video game play
- December 31st 11am-1pm
- 2 hours of play, 2 slices of pizza and a drink
- a craft
- Ballon drop countdown to 12 noon
- cake walk with lots of prizes.
- $20.20 per person
- $15.99 with discount/18.99 regularly
- 12 Noon
- Free goodie bag, balloon drop