- Glendale Farmer’s Market-7102 N 58th Dr Glendale, AZ 2nd and 4th Saturdays of the Month 8am-12noon
- West Wind Glendale Public MArket 5650 N 55th Ave Glendale. Saturday-Sunday 5am-3pm
- Goodyear Community Farmer’s Market-Open Mid October-late May on Saturdays from 9am-1pm. 3151 N Litchfield Rd
- Estrella Lakeside Farmer’s Market-Every Third Saturday of the Month October-April from 10am-2pm. Estrella Parkway and Elliot Rd (address is approximate).
- Goodyear Indoor Farmer’s Market – Saturday’s 8am-1pm Marketplace Collaborative 13735 W Auto Drive, Goodyear
- Wigwam Farmers’ Market East Wigwam Blvd Litchfield PArk.Every Sunday 930am-130pm
- Mesa Community Farmers’ Market-210 E Main Street MEsa. Every Friday Oct-May 9am-1pm, June-Sept 9am-12noon
- Orange Patch 2600 E Lehi Rd esa. Monday-Saturday 9am-5pm
- PenLina Farmer’s Market-Open year round-14120 N 79th Avenue (just north of Thunderbird). Open Weekly on Saturdays from 9am-1pm.
- Momma’s Organic Market-Open Mid September through late April at 97th and Northern (Park West). Food, entertainment, vendors and more.
- Verrado Community Farmer’s Market-Alternating Saturdays, 9am-1pm. Main Stret and N Verrado way
- Vistancia Farmer’s Market-Saturday’s 10am-1pm September -May 12902 W Yellow Bird Lane
- Uptown Farmer’s Market 5757 N Central Ave, Phoenix, Saturdays-May -Sept 8am-12pm, October thru April 9am-1pm, Wednesdays October-June 9am-1pm
- KTIZO UCC Farmer’s Market-8724 N 35th Ave Sundays 10am-1pm
- Roadrunner Park Farmers’ Market-3502 E Cactus Rd Phoenix, Every Saturday 7am-11am (May-Sept) 8am-1pm (October-April_
- Camelback Market-3930 E Camelback Rd Phoenix, Saturdays 9am-1pm
- Phoenix Public Market-721 N Central Ave Phoenix. Saturdays-May-Sept 8am-12noon, OCtober-April 8am-1pm
- Mountain Park Health Center, Maryvale Clinic-6601 W Thomas Rd Phoenix, Tuesdays 8am-12noon
- Maya’s Farm at South Mountain 6106 S 32nd Street, Saturdays 9am-1pm
- Orchard Community Learning Center Farm-911 W Baeline Rd Phoenix, AZ Saturday 8am-12noon
- Orchard Community Learning Center Mountain Park Health Clinic-635 E Baseline Rd Mondays 8am-1pm
- Scottsdale Old Town Farmers’ Market-3306 N Brown Ave, Scottsdale. Every Saturday 8am-1pm
- North Scottsdale Farmer’s Market-9975 E Shea Blvd. Saturdays 8am-12noon June-Sept, 8am-1pm (oct -December), 9am-2pm (January-May)
- McDowell Mountain Ranch Farmers’ Market-10419 E McDowell Mountain Ranch Rd, Scottsdale, AZ. Every Tuesday 10am-3pm
- Sun City Farmer’s Market-Open Thursdays 9am-1pm 16820 N 99th AVe, Early October Through Late May
- Corte Bella Farmers’ Market-22135 N Mission Dr 2nd Wednesdays 10am-1pm
- Tempe Farmers’ Market 805 S Farmer Ave Tempe, DAily 8am-11pm
- ASU Farmers Market-School of Human Evolution and Social Change-Every other Tuesday 9am-2pm
- Clark Park Farmers’ Market-1730 South Roosevelt Rd, Tempe, AZ Saturdays October-MAy 9am-1pm, June-July 8am-12noon
- Ray’s Market at McClintock Fountains-1840 E Warner Rd Tempe. Every Saturday 8am-1230pm
- For a donation of $10, you can get up to 60 lbs. of fresh produce that you can share with other families. Locations change, so you will want to check out the website to see where they are each week.
- Locations around the valley-more of a Co-Op than farmer’s market. There are options of meat and bread as well. Pick up is usually on Saturday with payment the Monday before. Not year round.