- Goodyear Community Farmer’s Market-Open Mid October-late May on Saturdays from 9am-1pm. 3151 N Litchfield Rd
- Estrella Lakeside Farmer’s Market-Every Third Saturday of the Month October-April from 10am-2pm. Estrella Parkway and Elliot Rd (address is approximate).
- PenLina Farmer’s Market-Open year round-14120 N 79th Avenue (just north of Thunderbird). Open Weekly on Saturdays from 9am-1pm.
- Momma’s Organic Market-Open Mid September through late April at 97th and Northern (Park West). Food, entertainment, vendors and more.
- Verrado Community Farmer’s Market-Alternating Saturdays, 9am-1pm. Main Stret and N Verrado way
- Vistancia Farmer’s Market-Saturday’s 10am-1pm September -May 12902 W Yellow Bird Lane
- Sun City Farmer’s Market-Open Thursdays 9am-1pm 16820 N 99th AVe, Early October Through Late May
- For a donation of $10, you can get up to 60 lbs. of fresh produce that you can share with other families. Locations change, so you will want to check out the website to see where they are each week.
- Locations around the valley-more of a Co-Op than farmer’s market. There are options of meat and bread as well. Pick up is usually on Saturday with payment the Monday before. Not year round.