There are so many events in Phoenix for Easter! And, Surprise AZ Mom has you covered from Mountain to Mountain (and beyond!) Check out all of these exciting events!
- 11am-1pm at the district stage
- Spring festivities, contests, face painting, balloon twisting, balloon drop, and Easter Bunny Photos until April 20th
- Easter Bunny Fest- Desert Ridge Marketplace 21001 N Tatum Blvd
Arizona Museum of Natural History Dino Egg Hunt-53 N Macdonald, Mesa
- Friday April 12 5:30-8pm.
- Must prepurchase tickets.
- Egg hunt, crafts and activities
- Saturday April 13th from 10am-1pm, Free
Spring Celebration at Sundance Park in Buckeye 22865 Lower Buckeye Road. 9am-1pm Saturday April 13th
- Eggstra special hunt starts at 9:30am (those with special needs)
- 2 and under 10am-noon) 3-4 9:30am, 5&6 10am, 7&8 10:30am, 9&10 11:00am, 11 and up 11:30am
El Mirage Spring Faire-Gateway Park
- April 13th 9am-1pm
- Easter Bunny, Hunt, face painting, petting zoo, carnival rides, egg coloring, win a basket
- Saturday April 13th 9am-11:30am
- Easter Egg Hunt (930am), Snacks, Games. Free
- Free event, 30 vendors, food truck, bouncy house, coloring contest, Easter egg hunts for kids up to 6 years old and Easter Bunny
Fountain Hills Eggstravaganza-15900 E Golden Eagle Blvd
- April 13th 8am-10am
- 15000 eggs for kids up to 7 years old.
- Hunt starts at 9am with three seperate fields.
Spring Easter Celebration Tolleson Veterans Park 8601 W Van Buren St Tolleson
- April 13th
FridayApril 19 5:30-8pm.
- Must prepurchase tickets.
- Egg hunt, crafts
Surprise Eggstravaganza-15850 N Bullard Avenue
- 7:30am-12noon. Gates open at
- Face Painters and Clowns, Inflatables, Mr&Mrs. Bunny
8:20am2 and under, and every 20/30 minutes the next age group goe s(3/4, 5/6, 7/8, 9/10 and all ages)
Dolly Sanchez 43rd Memorial Easter Egg Hunt 9875 N 85th Avenue Peoria
- Saturday April 20th 8am-12noon
- Free admission and Parking
- Pony Rides, Train Rides, Games and Fun
- Mr & Mrs. Bunny, Separated Easter Egg Hunt beginning at 8:20 at age 1
- Saturday April 6th 11am-1pm
- Games, Face painting, balloon twisting, balloon drop, Easter Bunny
Hop and HOPS-Easter at Goodyear Ballpark-1933 S Ballpark Way Goodyear
- 11am-3pm April 20th
- Eggs and bunnies and beer.
- Egg pit, candy, giveaway, games and more
- $11 per person
- admission includes a candy filled egg hunt, picture with Easter bunny, train ride and fun.
- Breakfast sold at addition price. Adults are free
- Easter Egg Hunt April 20th and 21st
- Regular priced admission and hours.
- Saturday April 20th 8:30am-4pm
- Unlimited Ride wristbands (swinging lady bugz, train rides, jumping pillows, petting zoo, carousel rides, flying farmers). Roller coaster and rock wall will not be open.
- Easter cooking and hot dog lunch
- Easter bunny photos
- Easter Egg hunt (divided into age groups)
- Cost is $25.00 with lunch, $20 without lunch. Parents $3 entry or $10 to include ride wristband.
- 8:30 farm opens, 9am registration begins, 10am Easter bunny arrives, 11am hunt begins, 11am lunch service begins